Join the HIGH FIVE® BC team!
Becoming a HIGH FIVE® Trainer Training
3-Day Training l November 1st, 2nd & 4th, 2022
• November 1st & 2nd – Virtual Live via Zoom
9am – 1pm
• November 4th – In-Person at Creekside Community Centre
1 Athletes Way, Vancouver, BC V5Y 0B1
9am – 5pm
Becoming a PHCD HIGH FIVE® Trainer (BAHFT) is designed for people responsible for staff training within an organization, or people interested in delivering training to agencies who want to ensure children have the best way to play!
This training will help you and your organization improve the quality of your programs by making a commitment to continuous improvement in healthy child development and training delivery.
To Embark on the HIGH FIVE® Trainer journey, please complete the three steps below:
- Complete the HIGH FIVE® Trainer Application form.
- Please ensure you complete the entire form and submit all the requested components*. Only fully completed applications will be reviewed.
- Obtain all the prerequisites prior to the training. See prerequisite details below.
- Once your application is reviewed and if it is approved, attend the training in October.
*All applicants must submit a reference letter, resume, and activity video. Details can be found in the HIGH FIVE® Trainer Application form.
The application deadline has been extended to September 28th, 2022.
Pre-Requisites for BAHFT
The following prerequisites must be completed prior to the BAHFT training.
- Principles of Healthy Child Development (PHCD) and all modules - learners gain free access to modules upon successful completion of PHCD.
- QUEST 1
- QUEST 2
- HIGH FIVE® Sport – Only approved BAHFT candidates will be given access to this On-demand training. HIGH FIVE Sport must be completed prior to the BAHFT training.
Still need to complete a prerequisite?
Please click on the trainings listed below to register:
PHCD - September 27 5pm - 9pm - Virtual Live Training
QUEST 1 – On-Demand training
QUEST 2: HIGH FIVE® BC will host a QUEST 2 Hybrid in early October: Registration will open at a later date. Please contact Jewel to be added to a waitlist.
HIGH FIVE® Registered Organizations – $850 + GST
Non-registered Organization - $950 + GST
Note: Trainers receive a branded HIGH FIVE shirt as part of their registration package. Catered lunch is included as part of the fee.
BAHFT Application Form
Click here to access the Application Form for the BAHFT training.
Please complete all mandatory fields and submit all required documents.