The sessions below have proved popular and are now closed for further registration. We ask that you please choose one of the remaining choices available in each time slot.
Thursday, May 2
- 10:15 - 11:15 AM
- C5: Leading with a Coach-Approach: Leading Others to Live Their Best Life at Work and at Play – Christine McLeod
- 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- D5: Five Conversations That Matter – Christine McLeod
- 3:15 pm - 4:45 pm Recreation and Parks Active Sessions
- Cultural Tour of Whistler
- Bike Tour Adventure - Tour de BCRPA, sponsored by Carscadden Stokes McDonald Architects
Friday, May 3
- 10:15 - 11:15 AM
- F4: Unleash the Power of Unconventional Thinking to Solve Your Most Complex Workplace Challenges
You're invited to join us May 1-3 in Whistler for BCRPA's Annual Symposium. Join us at the Fairmont Château Whistler for three days of education, networking and leadership development.
Register by April 5 to save on registration!
Symposium 2019 focuses on Making it Matter, because your impact matters to your community. Meet and connect with peers from across the province, and discover new tools and innovations.
This year, you can look forward to:
- 2 keynotes
- 6 education sessions (with 30 to choose from)
- 6 Snapshot presentations
- Dialogues and Discussion Panels
- An evening Tradeshow Party
- A Banquet & Dance, Retro Après Ski Party Theme
- BCRPA's AGM and Provincial Awards Ceremony
- PLUS Recreation and Parks active learning sessions
We've added 5 minute Movement Breaks throughout the days, and have created more active learning sessions.
Check out the Program Guide for full details.
Will you be joining us from out of town?
Savings have been secured for accommodation at the Fairmont Château Whistler and airfare on WestJet.
Get the details!
Sponsorships and Tradeshow Opportunities
If you are interested in sponsorship or exhibitor opportunities, check out the Symposium Sponsorship and Tradeshow webpage for all the details.
We also welcome you to connect with the Partnerships and Events Coordinator by email or call 604.629.0965 ext. 260.