BCRPA Fitness Leaders are the best in the business, and we want to highlight and celebrate all that they do. We are asking for your help in bringing them to the forefront so they can receive the recognition they deserve.
Fitness Professional of the Year Award
BCRPA's 2022 Fitness Professional of the Year award, recognizes a BCRPA Registered Fitness Leader who has demonstrated strength in bringing individuals and communities together, and has made outstanding contributions to fitness leadership in their community by motivating, educating and influencing active and under-active individuals to commit to a physically active lifestyle.
This year’s award also focuses on those fitness leaders who are supporting diversity, equity and/or inclusion.
If you, or a fellow BCRPA Registered Fitness Leader fits the selection criteria, submit your nomination by August 12!
Each nominee will be evaluated on the following:
- Inspirational teaching and motivational methods to encourage active and under-active individuals to initiate or maintain a physically active lifestyle.
- Development of unique/creative programs(s) or service(s) that increased community awareness of the benefits of physical activity.
- Support and encouragement of greater diversity, equity and inclusion within physical activity.
- Significant contribution to the professional credibility and promotion of fitness leadership in BC.
Benefits to the Award Recipient:
- Honoured at the Fitness Award Ceremony during the BCFit®'22 conference, happening September 18, 2022
- Complimentary registration to BCFit'22 (Sept 18, 2022)
- Waiving of next BCRPA registration renewal fees (renewal requirements still need to be met)
- Award Recipient Announcement (media release) sent to local media
- Featured on the BCRPA website & social media channels
- Showcased in BCRPA 2022/23 Annual Report
- Beautiful award
Nominee must have current BCRPA Registration.
Nominations must be submitted by midnight PDT on August 12, 2022.
To submit a nomination:
Click here to complete the nomination form to register your nominee for the BCRPA Fitness Professional of the Year Award.
- Note: Self-nominations are also accepted.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact Connie Mah, Administrator, by email.