Parks Professional Pathways is happening virtually this year!
Join us for 5 mornings of learning from:
• February 23 to 25 and March 2 and 3!
• Plus the virtual Marketplace from Feb 23 to Mar 3!
Parks Professional Pathways is happening virtually this year, Feb 23 to 25, and March 2-3. Watch at home, in the office, or anywhere you have access to the internet.
Each day is 5 hours, divided into “days of focus" with 4 sessions per day. Attend 1 day, 2 days, all 5 days or anything in between! Register for a specific focus or customize your conference experience by registering for a 4 or 6 session bundle. Watch the sessions live, or at your leisure on-demand after the conference. Can't join us live? On-demand access allows you to watch or re-watch sessions anytime, anywhere.
This year we’re excited to offer you 20 learning sessions with 5 days of focus to meet your various CEC and CEU needs for ISA, WCTA, PIBC and BCSLA as well as sessions for your supervisors, managers and directors. Plus, check out the virtual Marketplace for the latest products and services the industry has to offer.
When you register, you will:
- Have the ability to choose your pathway to get the exact training that you need, no matter what role you play in the sector
- Have 5 days of full access to the virtual Marketplace
- Have access to your sessions live and on-demand after the conference (from March 11 to May 28)