Parks Professional Pathways, presented by BC Recreation and Parks Association, is BC’s exclusive conference for parks professionals, such as maintenance staff, planners, visionaries, change-makers, and decision-makers. Parks professionals from local governments and from the private sector look to this conference as the place to keep up-to-date with the latest best practices, technology, and trends to stay on the changing demands of the environments they work in.
Happening virtually, our 45th annual parks conference will welcome professionals, visionaries and leaders in in horticulture, maintenance, arboriculture, and planning from all over.
Who attends Parks Professional Pathways?
- Parks Directors, Managers, Supervisors and mid-Managerial Coordinators
- Parks Designers and Parks Planners
- Landscape Architects, Designers and Technicians
- Parks Technicians
- Turf Specialists
- Playground Maintenance Staff
- Cemetery Attendants
- Equipment Operators Trades Foremen
- Trail & Habitat Trades Staff
- Community Planners
We welcome all parks professionals to join us for career and professional development!