Presenting 101: Online Interactive Workshop
Hosted by Brenda Adams, B.SC. (Kinesiology) M.Ed. CPCC
Registration Rate: $39
Join us Wednesday, July 18, 2018, from 6:oo pm to 9:00 pm PST.
Learn the tips and tricks of becoming a top notch presenter with Brenda Adams’ online interactive webinar, "Presenting 101". From the comfort of your own home and engaging with others online, you will learn everything you need to know about presenting at a conference or workshop, including.
- Figuring out what to teach and how much content you really need
- Dealing with "those" people in the audience
- Common problems that come up and how to handle them
- Gaining the confidence to deliver a solid presentation
Ready to register? Click the red Register button in the top right corner to get started.
- This online workshop will use a video conference platform called Zoom.
- BCRPA will email all registered participants a link to the Zoom webinar site, plus workshop reference material for use during the webinar.
- You will need:
- a laptop or desktop computer with a camera
- a reliable internet connection, and
- a quiet space free of distractions
- Connecting headphones with a mic to your computer is ideal for webinar engagement
- Webinar Tip: Click the Zoom link 5 minutes before the workshop starts to ensure you are connected.