Monday, April 30th:
- Opening Keynote with Brad Marsden will share a powerful keynote that will leave you with a more accurate understanding of First Nations communities, and how to better communicate with, and to empower them.
- 2 education sessions, and 1 Dialogue session
- Evening Tradeshow Party, open to all!
Tuesday, May 1:
- A Keynote with Linda Tarrant will reveal the qualities of a successful leader, and how you can better connect with staff and coworkers to acheive your goals.
- 2 Education sessions, and 1 Dialogue session
- Snapshots, and an active Walkshop lunch
- Jazz Café, and evening Banquet & Dance
Wednesday, May 2:
- Closing Keynote with Mark Tremblay will explore the connection between parks and outdoor recreation's influence on health.
- 2 education sessions, 1 Discussion Panel
- Snapshots, Provincial Awards, and AGM Luncheon