Employees of local government, and professionals from the private sector look to Parks & Grounds Spring Training as the exclusive professional development experience of the year, and the place to keep abreast of new products and cutting-edge trends.
- Gain exposure to ALL BCRPA members with a listing on the BCRPA conference webpage for 6 months. See the 2018 Exhibitor page!
- Differentiate your company from the competition
- Develop face-to-face relationships with new prospects
- Strengthen ties with existing clients
- Build brand awareness of your company's products and services
Don't miss out on this opportunity to profile your brand to over 350 parks professionals and their networks! Register now.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Stephanie Androsoff, Partnerships and Events Coordinator by email, or phone 604.629.0965 ext. 260.