Please see below for some of the most frequently asked questions regarding Conference and Event Registration.
If you do not find the answer to your question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 604.629.0965 ext. 221.
You will only be able to register for a conference / event once. If you are registering for a group of people, please ensure you have everyone's registration information ready.
Do not hit the "bacK" button or "refresh" button during the registration process, or you will lose all the information that you have inputted into the form.
If you are creating a new profile for a registrant, during the registration process, please ensure you include their email address, so we may send relevant event / conference information directly to the registrant.
In order to register for an event, you need to have an active account on the BCRPA website.
To create or activate an account, visit the Login page. Select the link "Create or activate my account now" and follow the instructions.
Membership discounts are applied automatically to eligible accounts.
Please ensure your employer is listed correctly in your profile. If you are not sure how your employer is listed (e.g. City of Burnaby, Burnaby City, or Burnaby), start typing in "Burnaby" and the available options will appear.
Learn more about membership types and benefits.
Contact us by email or at 604.629.0965 ext. 222 for more information.
|1. Login to the BCRPA website using your account information.
|2. Visit the conference / event page that you would like to register for.
3. Select the "Register" button in the top right hand corner of the page.
4. Enter the registration details for the first attendee. Select his/her session choices, paying attention to the "mandatory fields".
DO NOT click "Proceed to payment".
5. Add another person.
Click the "Add Another person" button (found above the subtotal line).
6. Search for the additional attendee in the database. Type in the name of the person you would like to add. Click "Search".
- If search results show up: Select the name of the person you would like to add. Ensure the name and company match who you want to add.
- If no results appear, select "Add a new person" and Create their profile. Please ensure you have their First Name, Last Name, and Email address.
- Email address is required so we may send them relevant event / conference information.
7. Select "Back to Edit". This will take you back to the main registration page.
Once there, you may need to wait a few seconds for the screen to refresh, and for the additional registrant to be added.
Once you see the person's name on the screen (you may need to scroll up and down the screen), you may proceed to select his/her session choices.
8. Repeat the steps to add additional people.
9. Once all attendees have been added, and their session choices selected, you may proceed to payment.
NOTE: Once payment has been processed, you will not be able to add additional attendees to the transaction. Another registration transaction will need to be completed if you would like to add additional registrants.
If you would like to change your session choices, please send us an email or call 604.629.0965 ext 222.
Once you have registered for a conference or event, you will not be able to use your account to register additional people.
If you would like to register for additional attendees, you will need to use the web account of another staff member.