Continuing Education Credits
Those who attended BCFit'17 had the opportunity to earn 16+ CECs, depending on the additional pre and post-conference workshops they attended.
Delegates who attended BCFit'16 on September 16 automatically received five (5) CECs for attending the four breakout sessions.
All CECs were added to delegate accounts on The Registry® of Fitness Professionals.
In order to receive the CECs, delegates must have signed-in at each of their sessions to verify attendance!
Please note: CECs will only be awarded for sessions where the sign-in process is completed.
Optional CECs on September 16
Additional CECs may have been earned for attending the following sessions:
- Opening Activity — BCFit'17: Turbo Charged! presented by Vancouver TheatreSports League | 1 CEC
- Plenary — Fitness Café– Let’s talk about what’s on your mind! | 1 CEC
In order to receive the CECs, delegates CEC tickets must have been received by the volunteers upon entering the session. CECs will not be granted if we did not receive your ticket.
Optional CECs for Pre and Post Conference Workshops
Additional CECs may have been earned for attending the following workshops.
September 15 - Pre Conference Workshops
- Dementia in Your Fitness Classes presented by Jan Robson, Alzheimer's Society of BC, and Gail Roxburgh, Personal Trainer and Cognitive Fitness Facilitator | 2 CECs
September 17 - Post Conference Workshops
- Body Positivity presented by Gillian Goerzen | 2 CECs
- YogaFit for Kids presented by Christa Norgren | 9 CECs
- Suspension Training - Setting Your Standard presented by Tag Dundas | 4 CECs
Please note: The sign-in process needs to have been completed for these workshops in order to receive the CECs.