- About BCRPA
- Fitness Program
- Fitness Advisory Committee
- How to Become Registered
- Instructor Competency Evaluations
- Renewal and Expired Renewals
- Code of Ethics
- Transfers and Course By-pass
- Program Policies
- Registration Benefits
- BCRPA & The Registry®
- BCRPA Registered TFLs
- Recreation and Parks
- Active Communities
- Walking Program
- Community Leaders
- Forms & Publications
- Training & Symposium
- BCRPA PD Calendar
- Member Benefits & Services
Early Bird Rates have been extended until Aug 29!
Saturday, September 10, 2016
BCFit® '16 is YOUR conference, made specifically to meet YOUR professional and networking needs.
BCRPA has its finger on the pulse of the fitness industry which is constantly improving and reinventing itself. BCFit® is your best opportunity keep up to date and learn the latest trends and best practices - for one low price.
BCFit® '16 HIGHLIGHTS!
New Presenters + New Topics + New Venue + New Extras = Can't be missed!
You said you wanted new, and we listened.
This year's conference has exciting new features, including:
- New Venue: Our new conference venue - the state-of-the-art Fortius Sport & Health Centre - is an integrated athlete development centre that offers such services as sports physio/hydrotherapy and podiatry. It hosts professional athletic team training, which has included the Canadian Women's Soccer team. The gym, dance studio, and break out rooms will be prominent locations for the conference.
- New Trends: Fitness is one of the most creative and versatile sectors; ever changing, adapting and innovating. BCFit® is helping you keep up with and on top of the latest innovations and trends with new presenters and new session topics.
- New Instructor Showcase:
Calling ALL BCRPA Registered Fitness Leaders!
We want to showcase the talent, energy, and enthusiasm of our BCRPA fitness leaders. Be a part of our video montage and showcase yourself to your fitness leader community, Learn more.
- 2 Keynotes: Two inspiring and motivating keynote presenters will focus on both sides of your life: professional and personal.
- Brenda Robinson talks the power of "positive energy"
- Gillian Goerzen how to make your business stronger and more impactful through the effective use of social media
- New Networking Event: Game master extraordinaire, Tom Berger, will be making it virtually impossible to not make new friends with his fun, engaging, and fully interactive networking activities.You'll walk away with new contacts as well as additional CECs!
- New Profile Picture Photography session: An on-site photographer will be on hand to take a professional head shot for your use - free of charge! This service is only available for currently registered BCRPA Fitness Leaders attending BCFit®'16.
- New Vibe: Our new venue and new layout this year creates a new high energy environment that integrates the tradeshow into the main presenting venue. This new setting will facilitate more interaction and networking.
Take advantage of everything BCFit® '16 has to offer:
- Training sessions in the areas of group fitness, personal training, aquatics, older adults, mind body, and professional/business development,
- Pre and post conference workshops (Sept 9 & 11) for more training and more CECs
- Chance to meet and network with fitness leaders from all over BC,
- Plus a full tradeshow with delegate-only discounts!
Earn up to ten (10) CECs for attending the main conference on Sept 10.
Earn additional CECs for attending the pre- and post-conference sessions.
In one weekend you could accumulate up to 20 CECs - your entire renewal CECs in one weekend!
The weekend of Sept 9 - 11 is not to be missed. Be part of the energy and education of BCFit® '16!
More training & CECs!
ICE workshops also available.
Registered BCRPA Fitness Leaders save more!
Extended Early Bird Rates - Until Aug 29! Select sessions are full.
Calling ALL BCRPA Registered Fitness Leaders!
Submit your photos and videos for the Instructor Showcase Reel!
Volunteer with Us!
FREE on-site professional photography available — terms & conditions apply.
CECs automatically awarded, EXTRAS available!
Join us at BCFit®'16 to recognize some of BCRPA's top Fitness Leaders!
A refund of 70% of the registration fee will be given for cancellations received until August 10, 2016. Cancellations made starting August 11, 2016 are non-refundable. Registrations are transferrable.
All requests for cancellations must be submitted in writing to the BCRPA office at email@example.com and received within the allotted cancellation times noted above.
BCRPA's Policy on Photography and Recording Presentations.
The BCRPA's photography and recording policy will be in effect at BCFit® '16.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities please contact Stephanie Dutto, Operations Manager at corpsales(at)bcrpa.bc.ca.
Check out the Prospectus for the Tradeshow
Exhibitors - register online now!